Journler code

for a while I'd been messing around with the source to Journler (that is, the part that's available). The main goal is an iPhone port, and a way to sync w/the desktop client. To that end, I've made a decent bit of progress, but I need to clean up a bunch before I share it (and other things have taken precedence).

However, I've finally gotten the blessing of the author to put his publicly-available source code up on github, so here they are: JournlerCore, SproutedUtilities, and SproutedInterface. All I've put up so far is the unchanged original source; I plan on doing some basic cleanup of the code and so on.