Posts tagged with “web”

test #2

run length:41
0123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839
avg0.019271730.023595340.028119770.037081930.042555820.041575180.043942670.044588750.043186430.04282280.040523640.046585830.043472680.045829170.043740650.041004960.048895150.045406720.050065920.045644750.04278790.049295920.048593760.053390970.05071970.048250980.05105250.054134770.052137270.051517640.047491170.049650090.057840120.054049920.052371180.05252840.047839490.053760310.048474970.04896856
max0.079644610.086273020.056244810.054029470.084772160.083754640.075541590.056235430.0565370.051585230.050634920.060581570.050976740.089652580.065699020.082901690.085129750.083311950.059620690.055119650.055204270.055496940.063591670.064545560.058825150.087509840.087585850.089015810.087129240.086047760.087361210.087347160.088583840.089583110.086878140.08944150.087341880.088577640.08733660.07351736

testing...

run length:20
01234567891011121314151617181920
avg2.4117332.7581163.256973.4838853.3429783.4016043.5419053.5825293.6572233.5312413.5543533.7051533.6521753.6664753.8132213.8064893.9016933.7422333.6974153.964206
max5.0114924.0360424.1523244.1338074.1501674.1269544.0978534.1080994.2330714.108654.038894.0408234.0203714.0430884.1254454.0989484.0674544.0363764.1240115.39157
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
Chart:chart(Array) (at Assets/Scripts/Brain/Chart.js:18)
Chart:exportChart(Array) (at Assets/Scripts/Brain/Chart.js:5)
TrainingController:InputHandler() (at Assets/Scripts/Brain/TrainingController.js:185)
TrainingController:Update() (at Assets/Scripts/Brain/TrainingController.js:74)

New theme

It's based on the Plain Jane I had up here after I installed Chyrp, but I made it more like the old theme.


chyrp

bBlog is dead!

Time to switch to something new; I'm trying out Chyrp. I manually ported over all my old posts, but a lot of links are going to be dead & there's quite a bit of formatting junk. Now to make a new theme.


new template + css

Felt it was about time for a change. I mostly like it. And more importantly, it(the HTML)'s still perfectly fine w/o the CSS. There's a litte too wide a space between the headings and the entries, at least in Safari (oh well). God only knows how well it fares in IE. I'd like to play around w/the fonts more but those are a huge pain. And I'll probably play around with (and maybe randomize) the "chapter" text behind the headings of each entry: right now, it's ΚΕΦΑΛΗ. Which may or may not mean "chapter".